March 3, 2013

Cute, classic backpack

Travis and I went to Portland for President's Day weekend, and walked around seeing all the Portland-y things. All the women there had on super cute Navajo-y cardigans, which I didn't see in any shops (sad face), but, to be fair, I didn't look that hard, and I think it might be a little late to hop on that trend. (Disclaimer: I reserve the right to take this back if I buy one next fall. It took me, like, 3 years to try leggings.)

While browsing stores, I fell in love with this adorable Scandinavian backpack by Fjallraven.
:: Kanken Classic, $75 ::
This is the Kanken Classic that, according to the website, was designed for Swedish schoolchildren in 1978 (awwwwwwww...). It comes in 28 colors, but I love the rust color above (or maybe the teal green? or the sunny yellow?).

They also have a version that looks almost the same, but has a padded section for your laptop.

For a more rustic look (Fjallraven is primarily an outdoor sporting line), I think this Rucksack No. 21 is beautifully designed.
:: Rucksack No. 21 Medium, $190 ::
And, fun fact: Do you know what Fjallraven means?

It means Acrtic Fox. How cute are these guys???

No comments:

Post a Comment