November 20, 2012

Tip Tuesday!: Remember Where You Parked

Here's a confession: every Tip Tuesday, I worry that my tips aren't tips at all, but just things that everybody in the world already knows and does.  I have such a concern for today's tip.  But whatever.  Maybe you don't do it.  You should.

When you go to the airport this Thanksgiving (or the mall this holiday season) (or anywhere, anytime, really), take a picture of where you parked.



Like this.  My phone is always handy at that point, and I don't need to worry at all (while I'm also worrying if, by some bizarre turn of events, I left my drivers license in my living room) about remembering where I parked when I return.

Fun games you can play, using the picture above:
1. Can you guess where I went to school using only the clues in the picture?
2. Come up with three nice ways to tell me my legs don't normally look that stubby in colored denim.  (Challenge version: You can't use "it's just a weird reflection" as any of the ways.)

No comments:

Post a Comment