January 30, 2018

Dude, should we all be witches?!

Dude, should we all become witches in 2018? Yes, right?

Lately, I’ve been feeling like all the fierce women who are calling their elected representatives, reading books, organizing their communities, being outspoken and not worrying if they’re still likable, and figuring out how to wear cropped wide legged pants and not looking self conscious about it are actually just forming this unstoppable coven that will lead the revolution, and I want in!

Proof: I texted this to a group of girlfriends, and one super dope friend said “Being a witch is literally one of my new years’ resolutions.”

This is so a thing. It’s already been in the New York Times as a trend piece. Get in on the coven now, and lead us forward!

Oh also, I’m super into accepting men as warlock allies if they are supporting the revolution alongside us.

Here’s some witch inspiration (witchspo) pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment