December 6, 2012

Game of Thrones: Is Winter Ever Coming?!

...Do you ever feel like Game of Thrones is NEVER going to come back?

Sigh.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110108215118/gameofthrones/images/2/21/Robb,_Bran_and_wolves.jpg
:: I picked this picture for the Direwolf puppies.  Also, I really like Bran. ::

At least this video with little interview-ettes with all the new cast members was released recently:
  I haven't read book 3, so this really means nothing to me, but it fires me up.  Especially Gareth from "The Office", the guy with the weird top-knot and all the cute kids.  Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking today that if I'd been serious about my relationship with my husband, I would've gotten into this show so we'd have more shared fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too late! There are only 2 10-episode seasons, and you'll LOVE it!

      Delete