December 2, 2011

From Bawling to Bragging... an update on the moustache

I know you're all dying to know how the Stanley Tucci costume went over at the big gala last night.  So I'll give you the recap I got via text from Trav's friend.

(Also, I want to point out that when I started sobbing, I started laughing while sobbing shortly after, because I got that it was funny that I was crying from being scared, but also, I was still scared.  So.)

Around 10:30pm I got this picture:

...which is all of the following: funny, disgusting, horrifying.

At 11:13pm, I got word that he was in the costume contest:

At 11:30... check out this winner's sash!!!:

And lastly, what I can only assume is a picture with adoring fans:

So it all worked out, guys.

And, just so we don't leave Stanley Tucci hanging in a bad light, I feel the need to share that he is Caesar Flickman in The Hunger Games (the talk show host).  Here's the only picture I could find:

Phew, that's better.

1 comment:

  1. If I were a pirate I would name myself Mustachio.

    ReplyDelete