October 19, 2011

Bananas for Banana Art!

Before I show you this incredible strange banana art, I have to say that I think bananas are basically the grossest thing in the entire world.  They are mushy and wet and stringy and smelly and leave behind disgusting rinds that are strange and floppy.  I want nothing to do with them.

BUT, I do want something to do with this wild banana art!  Have you seen it?!  It's so weird and creepy... I love it!  (But not enough to eat a banana.)


Pics from Daily Onigiri

The artist uses toothpicks and a spoon to make his art and completes each piece in under 30 minutes before the bananas turn brown (ew, another gross thing about bananas...).

Bye!


1 comment:

  1. It's funny you should say that because I think we may be the only two people on the universe who think bananas are super disgusting- the texture, the smell, and those weird stringy-things that you have to constantly pick off....

    ReplyDelete