October 12, 2011

Cute Animals!!!: Otter

Guys,

One of my favorite things about my brother is that once in a while, he will send me cute pictures or videos of animals.  They are always, like, north America-native wilderness animals, because that's how my brother is.  (He wouldn't send me a kitten or a baby elephant or anything.)

Here's the one I received today.  LOOK AT THIS OTTER, GUYS!  It is so cuddly!  I love it!
A couple things:
1. If you're thinking after 30 seconds okay, I get it... is there anything remarkable in the next 90 seconds or can I stop?  I'd say Nah, it's okay.  Go ahead and stop.  Except around 1:28 the otter yawns, which is real cute, and in the last 30 seconds there's a little bit of a better angle.
2. The music choice is really random, right?
3. Sometimes I wish I had fur all over me... like animal fur.  Because think about this, guys: If you like petting animals (which you do, right?), you could just rub your own arm or face or ear if you were covered in fur and get that same feeling whenever you wanted.  How cool would that be?!

Yay!  Bye!

Original source is from The Stranger

No comments:

Post a Comment