September 25, 2012

Tip Tuesday!: Labeling Wine Glasses

I recently learned the coolest way to label wine glasses at a party!

And it doesn't involve these:
 
:: barf ::

Did you know you can write on glass with a Sharpie, and it washes right off with soap and water?!  It's amazing!  Next time you have people over for drinks, you can write their names on the glasses, or pass around a Sharpie and have folks write their own messages.

:: like this ::
 
:: or like this ::

Or you could even put out a variety of colors and draw pictures!  The opportunities are endless!  Just make sure you write below where you'll put your mouth so you don't eat Sharpie.

It washes off with warm water and soap very easily -- no scrubbing needed!

If you do want your messages to stick, I hear using paint pens works pretty well.

Have fun!

And because I'm loving tips this Tuesday, check out this neat way to catalog party pics from the lovelies over at Apples & Onions!  Hint: The tip at the bottom of the post... above the adorable fat baby that I'm going to eat.
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so clever! I would never have known you can wipe off Sharpie from glass! I will have to try this, especially since I just got a new pack of 20 bright and colorful ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh 20 colored Sharpies sounds so fun to play with! You could draw cool designs and even make them act as placecards for dinner.

      Delete
  2. I'm loving this tip series! This looks like fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, yay! I'm trying to stick with the theme of Tips I'd ACtually Use.

      Delete