January 31, 2013

Instagram Magnets

How cool are these Instagram magnets?


StickyGram turns your Instagram photos into magnets - 9 for $14.99.  (If this was around when I was a freshman in high school, I would have been obsessed with putting these in my locker, and I would be really embarrassed to look at those photo magnets now.)

But for now, wouldn't they make a cute Valentine's gift? I mean especially if I was buying a Valentine's gift for myself. Because basically I'd like this as a gift, but I don't know that my husband would actually like this as a gift. I mean, he might. If they were good photos that were normal things you wouldn't mind everyone who comes into your house seeing. You know, he'd probably like it. Maybe I'll do it. Who knows.

Prinstagram also has a lot of cute options of things to do with your Instagram photos. Aren't you completely obsessed with this Tiny Book (3 for $10)??? I mean!!! It's a regular book's tiny premature book baby!


These would be good to give your sister who's a really proud aunt and obsessed with your baby. That's seriously the only use I can think of for them, because, like, it's just so tiny that it's starting to be weird.

Have you ever done anything with your Instagrams? Would you?

5 comments:

  1. I want 200 of those tiny books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I was just wondering this weekend if you could print Insta pics. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you found (and shared) these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can think of for them, because, pay for instagram likes like, it's just so tiny that it's starting to be weird.

    ReplyDelete