August 24, 2012

Dear Summertime Santa: Sweater/Sweatshirt Wishlist

Dear Summertime Santa,

Can I please have two pullover sweater/sweatshirt type things?  I don't feel like paying for them with my own money, but I'd love them to arrive at my doorstep.

For weekend mornings at the farmer's market and lounging around:

Summertime Santa, while we're talking, I'd also like to look as chill/hip/cool as this model does wearing a sweatshirt, purple leggings and a citron backpack.

And for weekend afternoons about town (and for some sassier work days):

...and then I can hang out next to this picture in my living room.
I guess I like my birds wearing hats!

6 comments:

  1. You forgot to tell Summertime Santa what size you'd like:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa, I just need to blog things and I get them? This is the best! :)

      Delete
  2. Did you just make up "summertime santa"

    i think it would be impossible to get too worked up about any errors made by an employee wearing that bird sweater thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I'd wind up saying "....lil' ol' me?" a lot.

      Delete
  3. omgomgomg

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/birdsinhats?ref=seller_info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you the best at finding cool things online????

      Delete