October 11, 2012

The Cutest "I'm moving!" Note of All Time. Ever.

I received The Cutest "I'm moving!" note.... of all time.... ever yesterday.

 
Wouldn't a note like this just perk up your day?  It makes me so excited for my friend's move!

Why hello there,

You are receiving this note because I will soon be shifting my coordinates by a baker's dozen of miles. At some point in history we have shared time and space together, which has in turn breathed life into the times and spaces when we've been apart. 

Telling you where to find me is the very least I can do. 

[her new address was here]

Please come by to visit so I can give you lemons and hugs and pour drinks and make snacks for you.

Or, for those of you at a distance, if you send me a letter I promise to sow wild flower seeds in your honor in my backyard. By the time you visit next, there may be a bouquet just waiting with your name on it.

Yours! Truly!
Next time I move, I am now very motivated to step it up in my "Hey, I have a new address" correspondence.  What a lovely example!

1 comment: